Employment Law Attorney in Somerville, New Jersey
Employees in Somerville, New Jersey have rights under both federal and state laws that secure them against workplace harassment and discrimination. These rights also encompass wage protections and prevent retaliation should an employee file a complaint against their employer. If you have experienced workplace misconduct or are an employer facing unfair claims, our expert team is ready to assist you.
Somerville, NJ Employment Claim Lawyers – Expert Legal Assistance Available
Our attorneys are ready to assist you with employment-related claims
- Discrimination & harassment based on memberships in protected groups:
- Racial discrimination or harassment
- Discrimination based on sex, gender, or sexual orientation
- Sexual harassment
- Age discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Discrimination based on pregnancy status
- Religious discrimination
- Nationality-based discrimination or harassment
- Whistleblower protection
- Prevailing wage or unpaid wage violations
- Issues arising from employment contracts
Consult a Somerville employment law attorney near you today.
If you’re an employee in New Jersey, you have rights under federal and state law. This includes the right to employment without facing harassment, retaliation, or discrimination based on your age, gender, race, or national origin. If you feel that you have been the victim of workplace misconduct or are an employer looking for defense against unfair claims, our expert team is prepared to help.
Other Neighborhoods our Attorneys Serve Near Somerville
- Basking Ridge
- Jersey City