Employment Law Attorney in Union, New Jersey
Workers in Union County, New Jersey have rights under both federal and state laws that protect them from workplace harassment and discrimination. These rights also cover wage protections and protection against retaliation in case an employee files a complaint against their employer. If you have experienced workplace misconduct or are an employer facing unfair claims, our expert team is ready to help you.
Union, NJ Employment Claims Lawyers – Expert Legal Assistance at Your Service
Our Attorneys Are Ready To Assist You With Employment-Related Claims
- Discrimination & harassment based on memberships in protected groups:
- Racial discrimination or harassment
- Discrimination based on sex, gender, or sexual orientation
- Sexual harassment
- Age discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Discrimination based on pregnancy status
- Religious discrimination
- Nationality-based discrimination or harassment
- Whistleblower protection
- Prevailing wage or unpaid wage violations
- Issues arising from employment contracts
Consult a Union employment law attorney near you today.
If you’re an employee in Union, New Jersey, you have rights under federal and state law. This includes the right to employment without facing harassment, retaliation, or discrimination based on your age, gender, race, or national origin. If you feel that you have been the victim of workplace misconduct or are an employer looking for defense against unfair claims, our expert team is prepared to help.
Other Neighborhoods our Attorneys Serve Near Union
- Basking Ridge
- Jersey City