Employment Law Attorney in Springfield, New Jersey
If you’re an employee in Springfield, New Jersey, you have rights under federal and state law. These include the right to be free from harassment and illegal discrimination in your employment. The law also provides certain wage protections and protection from retaliation if you file a complaint against your employer. If you believe you have been the victim of workplace misconduct, or if you are an employer needing to defend against unfair claims, our expert team is prepared to help.
Springfield, NJ Employment Claims Lawyers – Expert Legal Assistance at Your Service
Our attorneys are ready to assist you with employment-related claims
- Discrimination & harassment based on memberships in protected groups:
- Racial discrimination or harassment
- Discrimination based on sex, gender, or sexual orientation
- Sexual harassment
- Age discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Discrimination based on pregnancy status
- Religious discrimination
- Nationality-based discrimination or harassment
- Whistleblower protection
- Prevailing wage or unpaid wage violations
- Issues arising from employment contracts
Consult a Springfield employment law attorney near you today.
If you’re an employee in New Jersey, you have rights under federal and state law. This includes the right to employment without facing harassment, retaliation, or discrimination based on your age, gender, race, or national origin. If you feel that you have been the victim of workplace misconduct or are an employer looking for defense against unfair claims, our expert team is prepared to help.